Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Questioning Einstein's Genius

The Einstein Coat, that is. 





Truthfully, I should be questioning my own genius.  Why I decided to knit a heavy wool jacket in May, when the temperature is just beginning to rise is a mystery.  The only answer I can come up with is that 1200 yards of bulky yarn is taking up too much space in my yarn stash so I need to make it into something so it can move to another closet.  It would be far easier to just drape the yarn over a hanger and hang it in the coat closet.

But knit it I am.  And knit and knit and knit and knit and knit.  

Miles of knitting in fact.  




So much knitting in fact, that I'm convinced that there is errata to the pattern somewhere that says "knit until the fingers on your left hand fall off."  And then in a sadistic tone it goes on to say "turn work and knit until the fingers on your right hand fall off."


Einstein makes me want to 











0 Comments: