Sunday, August 17, 2008

Garage for Sale

Not really, but if the price was right, it probably could be.

Our long needed garage sale is approaching in a couple of weeks. We started setting up and unpacking boxes. It will take several days of set up, cleaning, and pricing, and I really don't want to do it all at the last minute in case the weather turns hot as it usually does this time of year.

For now, though, everything is a disorganized mess. I have no idea where all of this junk came from.



On a related note, we snagged three Ethan Allen chairs and a wooden office chair that were sitting at our neighbor's curb. Vern will probably use them in his shop.

Did I already mention that I'm not sure where all of our junk comes from?

1 Comment:

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

You are much more organized when it comes to yard sales than I am. Hmmm, that could be why I haven't had one in years. LOL The last one I prepared for for weeks earned me a total of 5 bucks. I said that wouldn't happen again and it hasn't, although I could have a doozy of a good one right now.

Cece