Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fiber Fest Part II

The fiber fest was a success.

What I did come home with: A bunch of yarn and fun gadgets.


What I didn't come home with: Anything that poops.

Oh, but I was tempted by this. . . 




an angora rabbit.  Have you ever seen anything so cute?  

I was not tempted by this  . . . 



Not even a little bit.  I do hope Peaches and Pear went to the same home though.  It seems wrong to separate them.


Here's some of the non-pooping stuff I came home with (you can click on the pics for a closer look).







I pretty much know what I'll be doing for the next year or so.

1 Comment:

~jane said...

Looks like you had a great time and got some wonderful yarn! I have some yarn from Knitting Notions (and their swift which is wonderful), the pink yarn & pattern, and have knit with Arucania. You made some excellent choices. Enjoy them! Anytime you want to come to MD Sheep & Wool Festival, let me know...