Monday, April 5, 2010

Let's Get Ready to Rumble


Eff you United Healthcare. You might remember me? I've done battle with you before. And won. Even though it took me two years, I walked away with a big check and you walked away with a chunk chewed out of your butt.

But for the past couple of years, I've let things slide. A "not covered" here or an "already submitted" claim there, but not this year. You are NOT getting by with that bureaucratic bullshit THIS year.

I keep immaculate records. I know the policy. I know what is covered. And I know what I've submitted, when I've submitted it, and if it should be paid.

And I've got nothing better to do this year than be a big pain in your ass.

1 Comment:

~jane said...

You go, girl! We don't participate with United in the office where I work... 'nuff said...