Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dirty Little Secret #2

Just in case one secret wasn't enough, I'll share another, although it may not be as big of a secret as I think.

I'm a starter. I love to dream about a project, plan a project, shop for a project, and start a project. I do not, however, like to finish projects.

So, without further ado, I am adding "finish a few projects" to my July Project of the Month. I'm not saying which ones . . . just that some of the projects I've already started will be finished this month. I'll set a fairly flexible goal of one outstanding project per week just because we have so many other things going on this month.

It might be finishing that sweater where I have to go back and find my mistake, finishing the second sock so that I have a complete pair, finishing one of a multitude of sewing projects, weaving in the ends of a project that I just couldn't stand to look at any more, or even finishing some scrapbook pages that have been abandoned.

So now you have it. All of my secrets.

Well, not all of my secrets. I have to preserve at least some of my dignity.

0 Comments: