Friday, July 25, 2008

I've Been Punk'd

Every morning the dogs and I go out and check for ripe tomatoes. It's the highlight of their day. Hey, they are dogs. What else do they have to do but sleep, eat, poop, and fetch the paper.

I think they can either see the ripe tomatoes or smell them because they always sniff them right out.

This morning we did our little morning routine and there are a few tomatoes that are at that "not quite ripe enough" stage.

A few hours later I looked out my kitchen window, and I see this.

(Try to imagine it a little bit further away and through a dirty screen and window!)



How did I miss two great big ripe tomatoes? And on my cherry tomato plant no less!

When I actually got outside and looked a little closer, I see this:

I've been punk'd. By a dog.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

love labs said...

Well, you wouldn't want DUMB dogs, would you?!?

Tanya said...

LOL! That is so funny. I love checking my garden too. Heck, it's a highlight of MY day and I'm not afraid to say it!

And, I want to see this twin shed of yours...

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!